- 与信用保险公司Euler Hermes和信用控制平台Veritas达成合作
- 在《星期日泰晤士报》Tech Track 100和Global CB Insights Fintech250 2017排名中获选
- 任命P2P贷款之父Giles Andrews OBE为该公司主席
MarketInvoice has announced a new milestone of having topped ￡2 billion worth of invoice finance and business loans to UK companies.
Launched in 2011, MarketInvoice has now provided financing solutions to thousands of businesses across the UK. The company reports that during this time over 90,000 invoices have been funded to 93 countries.
The first ￡1 billion was achieved after 5 years of trading and the second ￡1 billion took just 14 months to reach. MarketInvoice has launched two new products, confidential invoice discounting and business loans, that have helped to boost platform velocity. These helped MarketInvoice provide funding worth ￡714.2m to business in 2017 up from ￡410.4m in 2016 (up 74%).
MarketInvoice says 2017 saw their platform support businesses requiring larger funding levels. The average annual amount funded to the businesses almost doubled from ￡606,000 in 2016 to ￡1.14 million in 2017. Also, the average value of invoices funded was ￡96,597, up from ￡56,495 in the same period. Since November 2017, loan volume has almost trebled from ￡1 million to ￡2.8 million in less than 5 months. The average loan value advanced currently is ￡38,000.
Stocker said the goal is to build a tech leading solution that is the fastest and easiest to use in the market. Open Banking also presents an opportunity for the agile Fintech firm.
MarketInvoice business highlights (last 12 months):
- Launched new brand and business loans
- Secured credit insurance (Euler Hermes) and credit control (Veritas) partnerships
- European banks now participating directly on the platform alongside the British Business Bank, local councils and sophisticated investors
- Selected in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 and Global CB Insights Fintech250 2017 rankings
- Appointed Giles Andrews OBE, the founding father of peer-to-peer lending, as Chairman